Basic Skills Courses
A. Skills Foundation Certificate 3528-50
- Correct application of health, hygiene and safety practices.
- Cleaning and storing procedures and techniques.
- Knife skills.
- Selection of appropriate commodities and equipment for specific tasks.
B. Skills Proficiency Certificate 3529-50
- Maintaining safe working conditions.
- Adopting safe procedures for self and others.
- Preparing equipment and commodities for use.
- Cooking food, using basic techniques.
Cookery courses for domestic workers
The Cookery Course for Domestic Workers is a skills development programme which will be presented over 8 weeks (once a week) for approximately 4 hours per day, at Limpopo Chefs Academy Polokwane Campus.
New course info will be uploaded soon for 2018
Intensive crash cooking